- Why invest in UK property market?
- Is it safe to invest in UK property? Any restriction on non-resdident investors?
- Is it complicated to invest in UK property market?
- Choose your ideal project and unit, fill in the reservation form and deposit the reservation fee
- Received the confirmation of the reservation from developer, each party instructs solicitor to act on this matter
- Solicitor to prepare and handle all the legal documents
- Process to exchange contracts, and pay the first installment( between 10% to 50%, depends on the terms)
- Stage installment ( depends on the project)
- Construction complete, pay the final payment
- Solicitor follows the remaining legal process
- Where does my money remit to? Is it safe?
- What are the fees on the purchase process?
- How should I manage my property?
- What is the arrangement for monthly rental income?
- Mortgage is applicable for overseas investors?
- When can I sell the property?
- What is assured rental income?
UK’s economy, policy and business environment are relatively stable compare to other countries. The reputed education system and business opportunities attract international talents stay in UK. The property market is well developed, and its dynamic and grow attract the investors around the world.
The well-developed market system protects both seller’s and buyer’s interests. Each party instructs a separate solicitor to act for themselves for entire conveyancing process. All the paperwork and details will be prepared and approved by each solicitor, and your solicitor will protect your rights and interest throughout the transaction. Your solicitor will ask you to proceed to exchange contract only all the terms and conditions are confirmed.
So far so forth, there is no restrictions on international investors enter into UK property market.
The purchase process is well designed and smooth, international investors can complete all the legal process without visit UK.
The purchase process as below:
In the entire conveyancing process, your money will only remit to solicitor’s designated bank account. Your money will be protected and monitor by the solicitor, and your money will only be given to developer based on the construction process.
The solicitor cost is the only fee you need to pay in the purchase process.
The management companies in UK already set up a hassle-free system to overseas landlord, which includes tenant sourcing, collect monthly rental payment, unit inspect and more property management related service.
The property rental income counts in the first day after you complete the legal process. The management company will remit your rental income quarterly into your bank account.
Mortgage is applicable only for the property that the price is over £ 100,000. The specific requirements depending on the applicant’s information .
Once the Exchange Contract is complete, you can sell your property whenever you like. Amika can assist investors to resell their property through our local networks.
Assured rental income is offered by the management company that your annual rental income can be achieved to certain level, while the income already deducted the ground rent, letting fee and management fees.